Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Yeesh, this is looking like a crappy day already!!!

Well, so far, 3 of my 4 housemates (namely: DH, DD, and the puppy) have managed to get themselves on my sh*tlist today. DH for insisting last night that the puppy not sleep in the bedroom any more because she's constantly (well, that's what HE says anyway) passing gas; the puppy for keeping me up ALL FREAKING NIGHT with her wimpering and whining, then waking DD up 15 minutes early; and DD for INSISTING on argueing with me over every little detail this morning as she was getting ready for school. The only other member of this household that is NOT on my sh*tlist is Bashy (our older dog).

I don't want to go to work today (so what else is new!!!! I miss my library job and wish I'd never taken this one). I wanna chain that puppy outside and stay home and nap all day. But, Goddess knows bills won't get paid if I'm not out there making minimum (or close to) wage. *shaking head*

Well, gotta get heading out. Just needed to rant.

No comments: