Friday, December 14, 2007

Computer Problems, Again!!!!

So, I Just wanted to let y'all know that I may not be on (much less be visiting) as much as normal the next few days. We're having computer problems again (the anti-virus system seems to have a serious dislike for our prefered browser and won't allow us to open it up right now). So, for the time being I also don't have any links to anybody's pages, except what I see in the comments or the links on various blog-entries I've made. Again, visiting will certainly be sporatic until we can get our antivirus system & our browser to cooperate once more.

Just wanted to make sure nobody thought I was disappearing off the face of the earth.

Have a Blessed Day!

5 comments:

barefoot gardener said...

Good luck!

Toriz said...

I hate when the computers play up. Unfortunately, it happens all too often. Hope you get your computer sorted out quickly.

Celticspirit said...

Sorry to hear that Kati. I've been having computer problems also. The Vonage and the internet keeping going off and it's all because of either a networking problem or a wireless problem. I hope your problem is fixed soon!

Connie Peterson said...

Thank you for telling us that you will not be around for a while. Good luck with your computer problem. Nothing worse, to me, than computer problesm .. it's the way I have contact with the world.

And to comment about the post the other day about friends - same here - only a few good friends - most of mine are internet ones!!! You can depend on US when your face-to-face friends let you down.

whimsical brainpan said...

I hope it gets fixed soon.

(((HUGS)))